Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valenblogiversary!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  This day reminds me that my blog has passed a milestone--I began it on February 12th, 2011.  I blogged a lot that first year, then not so much, but am picking up on the posts lately.  We'll see if I participate a little more this year.  I like doing it whether or not many people are reading, and I'm so grateful for those who I've encountered along the way and consider chums.  I think blogging provides me with a little bit of Doogie Howser-esque reflection whether I do it at the end of the day or not (and I definitely don't type while staring at a blue screen with dot matrix white letters).

Here's to another year of Vain Minutia.  Thanks for reading all of the random crap I put here.

 
The Valentine candy is for my mom.  The cheese and toilet
paper are for me.  ROMANCE!

I don't know who made this.  I love it! 

I really love this place!  My bookstore Valentine.

Again, I shouldn't post this, because I can't give props to
the artist.  I love this fan art for Orange is the New Black.
Well done, you, whoever you are!

I got this candy heart yesterday.  FINALLY.  A Valentine
that's my speed.  Read to me, baby!

I saw this and thought, "Ok.  There's no way two humans
can form themselves into that shape.  I looked it up,
and it's much less exciting than I imagined.  143!

Ha!  You did it again, College Humor!

Alright, that's all I've got.  Do something romantic today!

3 comments:

  1. Four years is a very good run indeed. Nice job. I know I never expected to last as long as I have as a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours is so good and so consistent! I need to catch up on some posts, especially with your cool new thing going on.

      Delete
    2. That's very kind of you. Thanks.

      Love those Puritan VD cards!

      Delete

Always feel free to chime in.