Friday, October 31, 2014

Eye Heart Halloween

This is neither my eye nor my handiwork, but isn't it so cool?!  As usual, I wish I knew who to credit.  That's what I call giving good eyebrow.


I've had six trick-or-treaters so far, and I'm not sure how many more I'll get since it's sleeting out there.  (!!??!).  Call me an old fogie, but I think I'll stay in and read something satisfyingly creep-tastic.  


I hope your Halloween is fun and happy, and and if you're into that kind of thing--spooky!

BOO!!!

2 comments:

  1. That eye make-up is incredible. I've got post-Halloween candy... brought home from New York (and not even purchased for Halloween). Make me stop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched and read as the Duchess spoiled you with treats! But then, that's what a duchess does best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Always feel free to chime in.