Wednesday, July 17, 2013

That Didn't Last Long: A Letter

Wow, Stoker.  Thanks for wrecking my most recent post so quickly.  Also (since I'm inexplicably speaking to you as if you're a person), I might as well say that I wish I'd seen you in the theater.  Deep love, Stoker.  You are creep-tastic.  You are nuanced and smart.  And...you are my favorite film of 2013. 

So far...

Cheers,
Michelle

P.S.  I really wish I  knew who made this wicked cool poster of you.  It has all sorts of macabre goodies (or, should I say "Goode-ies"?) from your ninety-nine minutes of crazy.

6 comments:

  1. Never even heard of this. Thanks for keeping me caught up with the 21st century. (Well, at least, with July.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, this one was in and out of theaters here quickly, but I think it's a gem. It's loosely based on Hitchcock's Shadow of a Doubt. Those would make a great double feature. :)

      Delete
  2. That is an awesome poster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I wish I knew who to credit.

      Delete
  3. How creepy / weird was the uncle? This movie came on HBO not long ago. I wanted to change it so bad but couldn't... Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a twist I didn't see coming!

      Delete

Always feel free to chime in.