Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dear Readers,

Yesterday, Tuesday the 12th of February, marked the second anniversary of Vain Minutia (and, coincidentally, Darwin's birthday). My first post was a photo and a drawn self-portrait. My second was two-year-old vacation photos. I clearly had no idea what to post or why I was posting anything at all. It didn't really matter, because I had approximately one reader. Fast-forward to today when literally, like, TEN or so readers visit on a regular basis! *sniff, sniff* It's been a long journey. *a single tear falls*

Sincerely, I want to thank everyone who drops by, and especially to those who say "hello" by chiming in frequently or just once in awhile. It's so nice to hear from you. I forget how I found some of you, but I'm so very glad that I did. Of course, some of you I've known this many a year, and the chatter we have here is supplemental to phone chats and whatnot. I'm glad you come around, as well.

To those who I know in life apart from the internets and don't chime in, that's perfectly fine. I see you in my stats when you visit, and sometimes wonder...

To those few I know in life who saw a post or posts, and contacted me outside of the blog either out of support or concern, thank you, also. You surprised me. You are the brave ones.

So, it's appropriate that this love fest occurs now. In honor of all of you and the attention you pay to this haphazard space on the webs, here's an art icon from my very own state...a state so loved by the artist that he renamed himself Robert Indiana.

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! I'll keep stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. I love it when you stop by and comment on my blog :) I check in here often. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your cute crew, Julie! I enjoy your blog very much. I need to add your new book review one to my feed.

      Delete
  2. Long live the Hermione Manifesto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Also, long live your blog! I enjoy popping by here and seeing what's on your mind!) :)

      Delete
    2. Long may she tour!

      Thanks for stopping by, always. Must chat soon.

      Delete

Always feel free to chime in.