Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lame, Quicky Post

I had a great vacation in the Northeast over two weeks, during which Hurricane Sandy made its appearance.  My family and friends who I visited were not affected.  My trip was only adjusted in that I stayed in Maine for an extra day, and rolled into my sister's driveway in Pennsylvania during trick-or-treating instead of the night before.  I feel horrible for those who have had everything from inconvenience to real suffering, and am hoping the best for needs to be met and communication to be back up.  Along with casting my vote this week, I think it's my duty to do a few things that will benefit those in that corner of the U.S.  We all should--no?  I will do what I can.

In the mean time, here are a couple of pictures from my trip.  These were taken at Acadia National Park--a very beautiful place all around. 

Cheers, and more is to come.



8 comments:

  1. I think I see my glasses in that bottom shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added Sleepaway Camp to my movie lists--did you see? I'll add pics soon. :)

      Delete
    2. The world will never know! And I did see you added SC - I'm dying to know what pics you'll add of it ;)

      Delete
  2. I've wanted to visit Acadia for awhile. I can't wait to see more of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really pretty. You and your family would love it there!

      Delete
  3. So glad Hurricane Sandy didn't ruin your trip! I haven't been to Acadia or more than 20 years. It's a spectacular place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mitch! Again, I'm so glad that the Duchess is accounted for and well.

      I'm glad to know you've been to Acadia. It is very beautiful!

      Delete

Always feel free to chime in.