Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More Trivia from Formspring

When was the last time you gave flowers?
5 or so years ago to a friend who was ill. Guess I should send more flowers, huh?

Do you believe in God?
No--especially not the bloodthirsty one (see the Old Testament).

If you were offered the job of U.S. president would you take the job?
Hell to the no.

If you could be a star athlete in any sport, which sport would you pick?
Quidditch, Roller Derby, or some martial art.

If you were to go on vacation to a beach, what is the first thing you would do once you got there?
Stand in the tide for a bit, lay down and worship the mighty Ra, then read. Alas, I'm in Indiana, and it's 30 degrees.

What kind of clothes do you feel most comfortable wearing?
Jeans, sneakers, hoodie.

If you could ask Barack Obama one question what would it be?
What is the wildest thing you know, as president, to which most people are not privy?

If you could eliminate one thing you do each day in the bathroom so you never had to do it again, what would it be?
Hair removal. So sorry you had to read that.

If your house was on fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
My big Rubbermaid tub of letters from high school to now. That's all I would be able to carry.

What do you like most about yourself?
I'm good company.

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be?
I'm thinking of a little doodle I do of Elphaba from Wicked, and the words "Defy Gravity."

If you could change one thing that happened this year what would it be?
I can't think of anything, and that is a fine, fine thing.

What is your favorite zoo animal?
The gay penguins on Will & Grace, and the gay penguins on Parks and Recreation.

What kind of music can you just not stand to listen to?
Country, with a few exceptions.

What's the worst show on TV?
Two and a Half Men. It's so misogynist, I can't believe it when I hear a woman rave about it.

What was your favorite class in school?
English and band.

What's the best gift you've ever given?
I gave 4 of my best friends scrapbooks about our friendships that include lots if quotes, photos, and memories specific to each. A note inside indicated that they could add to it, and whenever they want, they can give it back, and I will add more. They have come back to me a few times each.

Do you think a movie or restaurant makes for a better first date?
Both, but a movie is good, because it gives you something to chat about afterwards.

What musical instrument would you most like to be able to play?
Violin

What is the last movie that you saw in a theater?
J. Edgar

In what ways do your clothes reflect your personality?
Tina Fey glasses=I like Tina Fey.
Converse shoes=Lame attempt to cling to youth.
Dark jeans with a little wear=I value comfort.
Black sweaters, black eyeliner, black leather jacket, black stuff=I have an inner Goth who lives in a body born too soon for such antics.
Coexist t-shirt, Russia t-shirt, England t-shirt, especially if worn on the 4th of July=I get off on a little "fuck you" whether anyone notices or not.

What's your favorite sport?
Quidditch and Roller Derby.

What video game have you played the most?
Ms. PacMan. Some Star Wars game at a movie theater I used to go to. I was good, man. Children would gather around and watch me play. :)

What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake.

If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self something, what would it be?
Abandon religion.

What restaurant do you enjoy eating at the most?
O'Bryan's Nine Irish Brothers.

What is your favorite song?
At the moment, a three-way tie: Defying Gravity from Wicked. Wicked Little Town from Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Not Like the Movies, Katy Perry.

What do you put on your french fries?
Pepper!

What is your favorite month of the year?
October (oh, how I hate to see it go).

If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
Sarah Silverman, First Lady Obama, Bill Paxton.

What do you like to do when you are feeling sick?
Drink orange juice or Sierra Mist. Read or watch movies under my tie dye college blanket.

When was the last time you received flowers?
A year or so ago from an embarrassing co-worker.

Who is your favorite singer?
Sara Bareilles, Idina Menzel.

What was the worst movie you've ever seen?
The Mexican, Greencard, Zenith.

What person do you most admire?
J. K. Rowling

As a child, what did you want to become when you grew up?
Author, detective, astronaut.


2 comments:

  1. Do you believe in God? -- Definitely not in the Abrahamic god. As for other definitions of God, I'm agnostic & ignostic on the subject.

    If you could eliminate one thing you do each day in the bathroom so you never had to do it again, what would it be? -- Showering. If I were perpetually clean and fresh as a daisy, it would save me so much time in the morning, not to mention money for water, soap, and shampoo.

    What kind of music can you just not stand to listen to? -- Rap. I'm sorry, but shouting obscenities and racial slurs to a beat is NOT music.

    What was your favorite class in school? -- English and Art Appreciation.

    What is your favorite dessert? -- Chocolate lava cake.

    Who is your favorite singer? -- Oh Lord. It's a tie between Der Graf of Unheilig, Tarja of Nightwish, and Asp.

    What was the worst movie you've ever seen? -- Epic Movie. I watched it for about ten minutes in the theater, and it was so abysmally BAD that I walked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I need to investigate your intriguing musical answers, and I definitely need to investigate this chocolate lava cake of which you speak! I can tolerate some rap, but I agree. The largest percentage of it makes me ask, "Is this talent?" I saw some of Epic Movie on tv, and it was wretched. Parodies can be really witty, but that wasn't it. I don't blame you for bailing.

    ReplyDelete

Always feel free to chime in.