Tuesday, December 13, 2011

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named (Rick Perry)


Everyone has seen the infamous, unbelievable, brain-exploding, veins a poppin', IS HE SERIOUS? advert starring Rick Perry.  Just in case you haven't, I'll place it here, but only to pair with this fantastic parody photo.  Classic.





Michele Bachmann as Bellatrix?  Anyone?  Someone with mad photoshop skills get on that, please.

Thanks, Blag Hag, who posted it first, and who also posted some other cheery wizarding news recently.  Her Alma Mater, and my neighboring university, Purdue, won the Quidditch World Cup in their division!  Woo hoo!  Go Boiler Quidditch!!!


4 comments:

  1. I almost thought the video was fake when I saw it for the first time... Really? The Republicans should be super embarrassed right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'm amazed that he and his handlers didn't realize how out of step this is with how people think and feel--even many moderate Republicans.

    Did you see where the Mitt-ster stepped in it recently, too? He sat to talk at a diner with an older gentleman in a veteran's ball cap for a photo op. Safe, right? The guy had married another dude back in June. Oops. It made for an awkward conversation wherein Mitt defended hetero only marriage with the Constitution, which of course doesn't mention marriage.

    Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this rate, I'd vote for Voldemort over Perry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true. Even the Dark Lord has better PR.

    ReplyDelete

Always feel free to chime in.