Monday, September 26, 2011

Wee Little Paper Things



It's been awhile since I posted any art projects, which is a bummer since that's sort of why I started this blog.  "Harry Potter" is bigger over there to the right in my cloud of labels--a sign that something has gone awry. 

Anyway, here are two little wee stars that we made in my art group last month.  They're super cute and barely more than the size of your thumb nail.  :)

Together, with the "1," they make a one hundred to mark my 100th post.  This is approximately one hundred more posts than I thought I would ever do.  Here's to making it to 101!

With that, I'm going to take a break from blogging, maybe for about a month or two. 

Ta for now!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out friend! And it is sooo sooo good! I am waiting on the second one now. I didn't really think I would like it but I really did. Anymore suggestions for steampunk reads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my pleasure to have given you a "holla!" :)

    A few titles I love are Extraordinary Engines, a collection of short stories compiled by Nick Gevers (hmmm...why haven't I compiled anything?) and Android Karenena, one of those sassy rewrites from Quirk Publishing. I love the whole steampunk movement in lit and film--there's even scrapbooking stuff for it now. Crazy.

    Thanks for the b-day wishes! (I know...for a few days I couldn't comment on my own blog. ANNOYING!). I am the Ancient of Days...37. :)

    ReplyDelete

Always feel free to chime in.