Sunday, September 25, 2011

SoulPancake and Formspring Questions

(Pinky swear, this is the last of these for awhile).

If you and your friends formed a biker gang, what would your name be?
Broadway Zombie Coven (ladies, am I right?)


Are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
Listener, which I enjoy sometimes, but not always.


What's your favorite sport?
Roller Derby!!! To watch, not play. I'm a pussy, and I can't skate.


Would you rather be really hot or really cold?
I'm hot then I'm cold, I'm yes then I'm no, I'm in then I'm out, I'm up then I'm down. ...I don't really wanna stay, no. I don't really wanna go-oh.


Who do you think should be the next president of the United States?
Barack Obama. I know that will piss off people who use phrases like "Obamacare" and who think that one day, if they've sprained their ankles, they'll have to stand before an Obama DEATH PANEL. Or, I guess prop themselves up before an Obama death panel.


Do you believe in fate?
In the end, there is only ka.


Have you ever been fired? If so, why?
No!


If you had the opportunity to live one year of your life over again, which year would you choose?
Right after college, so I guess 1996. I had 4 Jesus jobs after college (some overlapped), and if I had that to do over, I would have exactly zero Jesus jobs.


If you won a $1,000 shopping spree for any store, which store would you pick?
Gordman's or Target...or Best Buy...or Barnes and Noble. I have fancy taste.


Who do you think should run for president of the United States?
Rachel Maddow.


If you were stranded on a desert island, which one person would you bring with you?
Lena Headey.


Are you a morning or night person?
Night, baby.


If you had to cook dinner for someone tonight, what would you make?
BREAKFAST FOR DINNER! (see below)


What do you think was the greatest invention in your lifetime?
The Jesus Christ Sponge! The only sponge that, when you use it, makes you exclaim, "Jesus Christ, that's neat!"


What do you think is your most attractive feature?
I get the most compliments on my hair, which will eventually go gray and fall out, so...super.


Where's your favorite place to buy clothes?
Hot Topic. (for t-shirts, stripey socks and sneakers).


What did you eat for breakfast today?
Today I had one of my favorite things...BREAKFAST FOR DINNER! Southwest omelettes with black beans, red onions, pepperjack cheese. Sliced new potatoes cooked in a skillet with evoo. Yum.


What was your favorite year?
1996 Senior year of uni
2009 Ireland trip and half marathon
2011 Current year...still alive and kicking!


What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
I've been told Janeane Garofalo.


If your house was on fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
My sister wives.


How many countries have you traveled to?
4...2 were proper visits, 1 a day and a half layover, and 1 just an afternoon of shopping and eating.


If you could have the starring role in one movie what would it be?
Edward Scissorhands--cool costume and make-up.


Would you rather be a zombie or a werewolf?
Braaaaaiiiiinnnsss...


What's your favorite season of the year?
Autumn.


What's your favorite city?
That I've ever been to: Dublin
That I can easily get to: Chicago


Star Trek or Star Wars?
Wars if I have to choose, but I like both. My brother might disown me if I didn't choose Star Wars.


What website do you spend the most time on?
Passive Aggressive Notes, TED...


If you could go on a road trip with any person, dead or alive, who would it be and where would you go?
Ellen DeGeneres, Tina Fey, and Steve Carrell. They would inexplicably show up at my place, and we would drive to Vegas.


What's your dream car?
A periwinkle mini-cooper. I'm an idiot.


What was your favorite movie as a child?
Young Sherlock Holmes. I saw it with my childhood best friend, Jennifer, and immediately went home and started reading Sherlock Holmes novels end stories. Holmes was my first obsession! He made me love reading more than ever, and in that way, the movie was life-changing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always feel free to chime in.