Monday, September 5, 2011

My Life According To...

Upon request, I'm supposed to use only song titles from one artist to answer the questions as accurately as possible. Here we go.

My life according to Madonna...


Describe yourself:
True Blue

How do you feel:
What it Feels Like For a Girl

Describe where you currently live:
This Used to Be My Playground

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
I Love New York

Your favorite form of transportation:
Ray of Light

Your best friend:
Cherish

You and your best friend are:
Into the Groove

What's the weather like:
Rain

Favorite time of day:
Bedtime Story

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Who's That Girl?

What is life to you:
La Island Bonita

Your relationship:
Another Suitcase in Another Hall

Your fear:
American Life

What is the best advice you have to give:
Open Your Heart

Thought for the Day:
Don't Cry For Me, Argentina

How I would like to die:
Die Another Day

My soul's present condition:
Hung Up

My motto:
Express Yourself

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun little meme ;) Were you allowed to pick which artist you used, or was it selected for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I chose the mighty Madge. In part because I do love her so, and in part because her discography is vast. ;) It would be fun to pick other artists and do it again. Chris and I will see Katy Perry on Sat., so maybe I'll have to do a snarky Katy-tastic one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Always feel free to chime in.