Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Fluff From Formspring

How would you describe your style?
English Major Chic.

What's the furthest you've ever traveled?
Ukraine.

Do you have any scars on your body? If so, how'd you get them?
Crescent moon on my right index finger knuckle. I broke a glass in the sink 15 years ago and cut it. It hurt like hell, but it's a cool shape.

Who's the most overrated musician?
Lady Gaga. I love her, she's my ringtone at the moment. Just overrated.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert. Go away!

What's one thing you own that you should probably throw away, but never will?
Old, dirty Kermit doll.

What was the best concert you went to?
Idina Menzel.

If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?
Can crime be one thing? That would eliminate murder, sex crime/trafficking, war...

Would you rather vacation at the beach or in the mountains?
Mountains. I'd take either at the moment.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla.

If you had to perform at the circus, what trick would you do?
Flying trapeze. No circuses with animals!!! They are treated like shit.

What's your biggest phobia?
Ssssssssnakesssssss. I will face that fear and hold one before I die.

What was your favorite toy to play with as a child?
Wonder Woman doll. Her foot came off in her boot.

Who's the sexiest man alive?
Taye Diggs.

What's your earliest memory?
At the movie theater, sitting in the balcony to watch Star Wars...I was 3.

Who's the most beautiful person you know?
Mom.

What was the best advice you've ever received?
(On traveling to Ireland) Go now, while you're young and can enjoy yourself! ...Mom

Do you believe in angels?
Nope. Maybe Mama Mia! Angels..."I believe in angels/something good in everything I see..."

Do you consider yourself a good dancer?
No!

What was the last book you read?
Bossypants (again).

What's your favorite type of flower?
Bird of Paradise.

If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Flight.

What's the best place near you to get a drink?
O'Bryan's Nine Irish Brothers.

What would your dream job look like?
Traveling all over the world and writing.

What was your worst travel experience?
19 hour train ride in Ukraine. Good experience, but not the most pleasant.

How would you describe your personality?
Inscrutable.

Would you rather be really hot or really cold?
Cold--warming up is easier and more fun than cooling down.

Were you a Michael Jackson fan?
YES.

What TV show makes you laugh the loudest?
30 Rock.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Still vanilla.

Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich, please.

What did you eat for breakfast today?
Toast with peanut butter. Blah.

Do you believe in life after death?
I don't think so. The sense that I have now is that it will be the way it was before I was born...nothing. This doesn't make me sad. It makes me feel so very alive. I hope there is life after death, but I have no way of knowing; I have to live as if this is all there is, and that is a good thing indeed.

What's your favorite saying?
Hasa Diga Eebowai!

2 comments:

Always feel free to chime in.