Thursday, August 25, 2011

Formspring Questions of the Day

How many languages do you speak?
One and a fraction...English, and a little Russian. I actually used it in a practical way once, whilst lost at night in the streets of Simferopol, Ukraine. That sounds made up, but I swear it's true. I'm that dumb.

Do you have any hidden talents?
I can juggle, and I can conduct in 4/4 time with my left hand while conducting 3/4 with my right.

If you were a pirate, what would your name be?
Bloody Piper Smythe

If you were to have a theme song, what would it be?
Defying Gravity from Wicked

What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you?
I puked after getting off of a roller coaster. Like...not that many years ago. :P

Who was your first celebrity crush?
Michael Jackson (Thriller era), Ralph Maccio, all of Menudo. No white bread, please.

If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
I have on-going crushes on Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Patrick Fabian, Nate Berkus and the like. However, I'm woman enough to admit to an intense, inappropriately all-consuming girl crush. The one crush to rule them all, and the celebrity whom I'd most like to date is...Lena Headey. *sigh* Say it soft, and it's almost like praying.

If you could, would you travel to space?
Absolutely! Who wouldn't? When I was a kid, I had a mini inflatable space shuttle in my room.

Would you rather use a Mac or a PC?
Either is fine. Many more intelligent than I have great reasons to prefer one over the other. However, the fact that ad campaigns actually result in people feeling superior for using one or the other points to how douche-tastic we've all become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always feel free to chime in.