Monday, March 7, 2011

Where I've Been

So, this is sort of a cool thing.  You can go here and check off all of the states and countries you've visited.  It's a little bunk, since you could have just visited one city and the whole state or country highlights, but it's still pretty cool. 



Two of my countries outside the U.S. were bonafide answers, and two are a little dodgy.  I was in Ukraine and Ireland for two weeks each.  Austria is highlighted because of a day and a half layover, and Mexico is red just because a friend and I walked over to Tijuana for about six hours of shopping.  Yeah, I know.  I still counted it.  Also, I haven't been to Alaska, but since I chose the United States, it's highlighted on the second map.  I didn't count any states where I've just been in the airport--New York would be one of those.

I think I'll do two charts of where I'd like to go (and maybe could realistically go) within the next few years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always feel free to chime in.