Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kvetha Fricaya

Nerds rejoice!

At long last, we have a date, name and cover art for the new (fourth and last) book in Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle.  Inheritance will release on Tuesday, November 8th of this year. 

Paolini was a mere 15 years of age when he began writing the first book, Eragon (wonderful book, horrible movie), and he'll be just shy of 28 when this last releases.

{Short break here...I'm at the public library, and we all had to herd downstairs.  Something about tornadoes and hail outside.  Hopefully my car is still here.} 

Anywho...if I wasn't so impressed with this author's accomplishments and such a big fan of the results, I would probably be sickened by his talent and its realization at such a young age.  But I'm not, so good on you, Christopher, and please keep writing past the Inheritance Cycle.  I can't wait to see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always feel free to chime in.