Thursday, March 3, 2011

Close Encounters of the Hooded Kind

Epic.  Monumental.  Transcendental.  Mythological.  Overstated?  No!

Here's a review of last night's concert including some pictures of Idina in all of her purple, barefooted glory.  Though it's pretty glowing, the reviewer doesn't mention weeping like a fool multiple times, so I'm not sure he appreciated the experience on the same level as my friend Amanda and I did. 

To answer your question--yes, we were two of the many creeps who hung around in the cold to get a glimpse of her afterward.  Here she is...




My devotion to Mrs. Diggs is to do with the emotions that I have wrapped up in the shows Rent and Wicked.  To hear songs from the both of them out of the pipes of one of the original cast members was just divine. 

2 comments:

  1. VERY cool! Wish I could have been there!!! -Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! You would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Always feel free to chime in.